Macildowie are looking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Planner for a growing manufacturing business in Telford. The business are currently growing within the Purchasing team and want to fill some pivotal roles within the company to help progress their recent success due to growing demand.
The ideal candidate will have previous planning procurement experience in a similar position previously in the past ideally within a manufacturing or engineering industry but all candidates with Procurement experience will be considered.
This role is a Permanent role based near Telford, near Wolverhampton and the salary ranges from £35,000 to £39,000 depending on relevant levels of experience.
The role is a Hybrid working role with the option to work from home 1 or 2 days a week sometimes but due to the companies business a lot of work will be done on site.
- Initiate and maintain key Navision MRP system data, to ensure optimum stock availability with agreed stock targets.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Lead monthly forecast reviews with commercial and sales teams.
- Improve forecasting processes and create monthly forecast, which will be used for planning materials and goods purchasing.
- Provide demand forecasts to key suppliers & Plan inventory and purchase orders to meet customer demand.
- Provide accurate lead-time and delivery information to stakeholders.
- Build key relationships with suppliers to deliver the right stock levels to support sales.
- Support new product introduction and ensure stock availability at product launch.
- Identify potential supply chain issues and constantly seek to improve processes, from placement of purchase orders through to delivery to the customer.
The ideal candidate:
If you think you are right for the role or like the sound of it and think you have the experience to be considered please apply and I will be in touch!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.