An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Shift Manager to join a thriving food manufacturing organisation in the Leicestershire area.
Reporting to the Operations manager, you will be responsible for a team of up to 150 individuals to ensure that this high paced food company get their products out on time whilst adhering to health and safety and food hygiene.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Determining quality control standards and overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Lead and manage a team of skilled production operatives
- Develop and maintain efficient production practices
- Management and continuous improvement across the shop floor
- Team management with an engaging approach to ensure all duties are carried out and achieved
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to business needs
- You will have a strong food management background
- Comprehensive understanding of good practices
- A passion and understanding of food beyond a working environment
- A chilled or cooked, high risk food background
- You will be highly organised, operating with efficiency in everything you do
- You will have a proven track record in team management with a proactive approach to achieve continuous improvement of standards
- Excellent communication skills
In return the client is offering:
- A salary of £28,000 + excellent benefits.
To apply for this role please call Ashley Bane on 0115 947 0200 or email him at
Job Role: Shift Manager - Food Production
Salary:£28,000 per annum
Type: Permanent role
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.