My client is a leading aerospace manufacturer. Based in Derby, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and now they are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to add to their growing team.
- Liaising with our overseas operations, suppliers, shipping lines, freight forwarders and warehouse partners.
- Responsible for tracing goods in line with customs and shipping legislation
- Dealing with relevant documentation such as EUR.1's and bills of laden
- Working closely with the production and warehouse team
- Checking & processing invoices for payment and liaising with the Accounts team.
- Processing bank presentations.
- Working with the Shipping Manager to provide logistic support to the trading team.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years work experience within a shipping/logistics .
- Intermediate Excel & Word skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with shipping documentation; EUR. 1's, Bills of Laden, Letters of Credit etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
The role: Initial 3 Month FTC, Mon-Fri, Office hours
Start ASAP for the right candidate
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.