A leading events company are looking for a Site Foreman to join their team. Working closely with the Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing your team of charge hands, fork lift drivers, foremen and agency staff both onsite and on location. Based in Peterborough you will be working with a number of clients on location ensuring all orders are completed in full.
- Responsible for erecting and clearing the site in line with the client and company's service level agreements.
- Building structures on site to specifications in like with the quality codes and health and safety procedures.
- You will be based on sites with customers so will have experience of being customer facing.
- You will be responsible for a crew whilst based on site and ensure they follow all company procedures.
- Full training responsibility for your team members.
- You will also be responsible for maintenance of all fork lift trucks.
- Day to day responsibility of disciplinaries within your team, reporting any continued reports being passed on to the Site Manager.
- You will get involved in working in the yard and the workshops whilst at base.
What will you be like?
- It is essential that you have a forklift licence.
- Previous experience of team leader or management skills would be an advantage.
- Must be able to travel to client's location.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.