Macildowie are working with an established business based in Loughborough who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a six month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will need to be organised and able to manage multiple workstreams as they support the delivery of a wide range of exciting projects. Responsible for producing collateral including technical documents, sales materials and digital content, exceptional copywriting and proofreading skills are a must.
With a keen eye for detail, the successful candidate will ensure the company's branding is consistently implemented and maintained, working with external agencies to do so.
- Production of a wide range of collateral in line with company branding.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of external marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Liaising with agency partners.
- Event management including organising stand production, promotional merchandise, and literature requirements.
- Digital activity, including updating the company website, producing social media content, and supporting email campaigns.
- Maintaining company branding across all collateral.
- Departmental administrative support.
- Ability to create engaging marketing collateral that communicates product/service value in line with company branding.
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a wider team.
- Creative flair.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of MS Office Packages, including PowerPoint.
- 2+ years in a B2B marketing role preferable.
- Demonstrable experience of producing high calibre collateral and written content.
- Experience within product management and/or an engineering environment preferred.
- Digital marketing experience including social media, email campaigns, SEO and Google Ads.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and MailChimp.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.