ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES OPPORTUNITIES / MILTON KEYNES
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored account manager service adding real value to their business and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role will involve telesales, Face to Face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- You will be generating new leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets set.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity and present to branch manager.
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience working in a pro active telesales or cold calling sales role.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in account management.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- An excellent communicator and team player, with a results oriented outlook and a clear ability to capitalise on any potential new business opportunity
We specialise in Account executive / Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Sales manager, Key account Manager or Head of Sales for temporary, permanent, and contract vacancies.
If you would like to be contacted for such vacancies in either Milton Keynes area please apply today.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.