£25,000 Basic + £10,000 OTE
Central Nottingham Location
Flexible Working/Free Gym Membership/Great Team Culture
Our client, a leader in the workplace management software industry, are looking for a driven and collaborative sales representatives to join their team. You will be joining a dynamic and rewarding work environment, where you can showcase your sales skills and reap the rewards.
Our client are proud to offer uncapped commissions, team incentives, employee recognition rewards and Friday beers. They also have a beer fridge for you to enjoy (and celebrate your success!)
They want you to develop your skills and support you in your career so along with boasting a supportive workplace they give all their employees £1000 annual training budget!
The Part You Play
- You will be a KEY part of the sales team. You will be generating qualified leads for the consultancy team to close. It's all about QUALITY not quantity, we want you to think outside the box and have a professional attitude towards potential clients.
- You will use a number of different tools to attract and close new deals. You will be calling, emailing and using social media to proactively reach out to potential clients. So you must have exceptional written and verbal skills and be a confident in your communication skills.
- Nurturing you relationships with potential users and working with researchers to explore ways to close the deal.
The right person must be
- Driven by success and have a proven track record of delivering against KPI's
- Have a creative flair and be ready to try new things
- super-resilient with a never-give-up attitude
- Be persuasive, yet professional
- Be a great listener
- Keep data security a key priority in all projects (we're ISO 27001 accredited)
Interested? Get in touch with an updated CV and why you are right for this opportunity.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.