Social Media Manager
Permanent, Full Time
£29,000-£32,000 (dependent upon experience)
Would you like to enter a fresh team that is passionate about marketing?
Are you an avid social media marketeer looking for your next opportunity?
If the answer is yes, then I have the right role for you!
This company is in the finance sector looking to expand their newest pillar of their marketing team with a social media manager vacancy. With a lovely company culture and moderate team size, this is the perfect place to join and develop autonomous marketing skills as well as the opportunity to work collaboratively. This company really instils its values in all areas of the business, making it an enriching place to work!
The role's responsibilities:
- Creating content for website articles and various social media channels
- Strategizing for all social media accounts and future growth and engagement plans
- Analysing data from social media posts and offering recommendations and direction to areas of the business
- Working cross-functionally with the other marketing teams on marketing campaigns and projects
- Copywriting and excellent storytelling abilities for a customer-focused journey across platforms
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Copywriting and content creation skills
- 2-3 year's experience in a social media related marketing role
- A degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or other related degrees that enrich content creation skills.
- Be able to distinguish the different ways to cater for different audiences across various social media platforms
- Organisational and time management skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, and want to find out what is in it for you, apply NOW!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.