Macildowie is pleased to be again partnering this awarding winning organisation based in Northamptonshire, as they look to recruit a multi-site Inventory Manager.
This exciting, newly created position is pivotal to the continued growth and first class service of this supplier of choice.
Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager, your key tasks will be as follows:
* Ensuring stocks levels for critical production items are readily available in line with business demands across 6 global manufacturing sites
* Engaging with Sales & Operation teams to understand changes in product demand and which sites are affected
* Maintaining the Purchase Order system
* Process delivery notes and update invoice information as required
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers, ensuring a first class customer service experience
* Resolve any queries and quality issues
* Maintain the supplier database
* Partner the New Product team, with quotations, recommendations and options
* Ensure stock firmly in place to deliver a seamless product launch
* On occasion, assist the Purchasing Manager to source items for the global sites
To be considered for this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
* Previous experience in a complex stock management or MRP role
* Operational purchasing experience
* Previous experience working in a FMCG organisation ideally with packaging knowledge
* Able to work in a fast paced and at times demanding environment
* Computer Literate Intermediate MS Excel, SAP would be highly beneficial
* Highly organised with a methodical approach
* Strong attention to detail and an ability to identify errors quickly
* Able to build strong working relationships with both internal & external stakeholders
* Commercial acumen, with strong problem solving skills
* Able to influence continuous improvements to process
You will be joining an award winning business, which have seen the Company grow from a small entity to one that can boast 4000 employees across the globe and a turnover of £100m. Currently supplying to a number of well-known Retailers across the UK and Europe, they have ambitions to further develop their own brand products as well as to take the business into additional geographies. You would be working in a supportive and friendly environment where employees take great pride in the positive impact the company has on communities in several developing countries
This role attracts a competitive salary and numerous benefits, as well as pleasant working environment. You will be joining a small friendly team, in their idyllic location in Northamptonshire. You will soon be an ambassador for this great organisation and feel a great deal of satisfaction for a job well done
Salary up to £35,000, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, medical cover, 25 days holiday and free car parking.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.