Macildowie is pleased to be working with a Coventry based organisation as they look to recruit extra resource by way of an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager on an Interim basis.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivering an enhanced SRM strategy across the organisation
* Hold effective consultative meetings both internally and externally to build better relationships
* Drive significant benefit to the cost base of the business, whilst improving supplier performance
* Implement remedies for failing suppliers or implement an exit plan
* Work with procurement on Supplier contracts to ensure compliance post agreement
* Produce meaningful reports on Supplier Performance to Senior Leadership
* Analyse and identify market trends and best practice and recommend improvements
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Extensive experience in a Supplier Management role
* Able to demonstrate achievements improving Supplier performance
* Negotiating and implementing contracts
* Commercially aware
* Strong communicator
* Experienced within a large complex organisation
Ideally you will be MCIPS qualified or working towards this.
This assignment will offer a day rate via Ltd Company in line with experience, and is an urgent requirement therefore you must be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.