Supplier and Contracts Officer | Social Housing Group | West Midlands | £27,000 - £30,000
Macildowie are very excited to be collaborating with social housing group based in Birmingham who are seeking to appoint a Permanent Supplier and Contracts Officer. It's a fantastic friendly team to join at an organisation which aids the community through supported housing.
Reporting in to the Supplier and Contracts Manager, you'll support the Procurement Team Managers and the wider Procurement Team through efficient and accurate delivery of procurement and supplier management activity. You will support on building supplier relationships and managing contracts effectively in line with the organisation's processes and policies. This role is offering £27,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience and offers 2 days working from home per week!
- Assist in the creation of the Contracts Register and maintain the register to ensure accuracy.
- Provide information from the register to the Procurement Team and wider business.
- Support with managing the Procurement Inbox and Utilities Inbox to ensure first time fix for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out due diligence on suppliers used and ensure any Supply Chain risk is identified and minimised.
- Collate supplier data in order to report on supplier activity and contract performance.
- Ability to digest and navigate detailed contract information
- Demonstrable experience using Office365 to an intermediate/advanced level (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Demonstrable ability to navigate IT software and hardware with ease.
- Extensive experience with finance and procurement systems (e.g., e-tendering, finance systems, purchase order systems, procurement card systems)
It is a great time to join the team, which a force for good within the community, and you will be an integral cog in both leading and helping delivering projects, which will significantly affect the wider organisation.
If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.