Macildowie is pleased to be working with a growing business based in Leicester, as they look to recruit an experienced Assistant Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
Reporting to Head of Supply, you will be responsible for:
* Raising Purchase Orders for the team to pick and despatch
* Ensure all raw materials and finished product packaging is available in line with sales forecasts
* Manage the 3rd Party suppliers to ensure 100% delivery of customer orders
* Organise all transportation needs to and from various locations
* Ensure internal requirements are met in terms of raw materials and manufacturing
* Audit 3rd Party suppliers as and when required
* Mentor colleague to ensure their development
To be considered for this role, you must be able to display the following skills and abilities:
* Knowledge of Production and Supply Chain
* Previous experience of Stock Control/Inventory Management/Operations
* Ideally experience of Transport Planning
* Computer Literate - MS Excel and ERP systems ideally
* Attention to detail
* Strong work ethic and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Work as part of a team and goes extra mile to deliver results
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly business in Leicester, who have their staff at the heart of their business.
Training will be provided for the successful candidate and you can expect a competitive salary alongside a host of other benefits.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.