Supply Chain Coordinator
Contract type- Temp/contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturers specialising in engineering components. This vacancy as a Supply Chain Coordinator has arisen due to an influx of work after a very successful period of trading. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be working alongside a team of professionals support the supply chain function of this company.
- Successfully meet agreed KPIs and objectives
- Manage day to day customer and supplier relationships
- Management of products throughout the product life cycle
- Deliver customer product availability on time and in full to agreed targets
- Manage lead times for material receipt
- Attention to detail and able to quickly identify problems and solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel and Microsoft skills
- Used to working in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- previous experience working within a multi-tiered Supply Chain environment
- CIPS qualification desirable
- Relevant experience within the industry in materials controller roles
- Confidence to negotiate with suppliers where necessary
- Skills and opportunity to learn and be part of a global company
- Varied flexible role
If you have this experience and are immediately available for temporary assignments, we would be really keen to hear from you and to tell you more about this exciting role. Please apply without delay!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.