Macildowie are pleased to be working with this market leading global player as they seek to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator for their UK operations; responsible for product availability, analysing sales trends, quality, cost and delivery. The role requires an individual with keen commercial acumen and the ability to think and operate strategically.
- Stock Management
- Analyse sales trends against current price positioning. Produce forecasts and place replenishment orders when necessary
- Place purchase orders with suppliers aligning with the purchasing procedure along with framework orders
- Perform risk mapping and analyse the pricing practices among sales and purchase contracts to limit risk
- Deal with customer complaints for quality and product issues
- Monthly stock reconciliation
- Educated to A Level standard NQF level 2
- Be able to understand finance tracking
- Strong attention to detail is key
- Be analytical
- Be a problem solver
- A team player
This role is shortlisting now...
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.