This is a great opportunity for you to join a global FMCG company based in Northampton.
The main skill needed for this position is a strong knowledge of excel. If you have this and an interest in the below please apply for the role!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in achieving service KPIs , both directly related to the requirements of this position and to service providers.
- Assist in reporting KPI achievement status to UK Operations and other designated key staff on a regular basis with an ongoing goal to analyse and detect methods to improve operational/service performance.
- Report all developments and issues related to company's service using appropriate reporting mechanisms.
- Assist in the creation & implementation of a long term forecast.
- Be responsible for the monitoring of days on hand in relation to sales and provide supply chain with accurate feedback and seasonal trends that may impact days on hand in coming months.
- Liaise with key staff in relation to inbound container/airfreight scheduling to ensure smooth and problem free operational requirements.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Ability to use excel at an advanced level.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- The ability to take on training
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.