A fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager has become available for a well known company with great career prospects
The responsibilities for the role:
- You will have responsibility for creating and developing performance improvement projects within warehouse and logistics and then implementing them with key stakeholders.
- Working closely with key stakeholders you will ensure projects deliver agreed business benefits.
- Our client want to be market leading for best practice within the logistics and customer service fields, therefore the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and establishing these best practices and implementing these as improvements for better transport and storage.
- The supply chain team will be shifting to be heavily customer focussed, developing best practice within this will be crucial to the role.
- You will be creating and implementing additional value added service offerings, service level agreements and improvement plans to ensure they are the preferred supplier.
- Working closely with the commercial team to add value within behaviours to improve service and cost base.
- Coach and support managers to share good practices and supporting the development of their teams.
- Create KPIs that measures exist to monitor the performance of the logistics department.
- You will have experience of working in an FMCG environment.
- Experience of influencing at senior and operational level is essential.
- You will have proven experience of creating and implementing performance programmes.
- Experience of both logistics and customer service is essential.
- It is advantageous if you have experience of bulk transportation but is not essential.
- Strong relationship building skills are essential with the ability to contract manage too.
- You will be a self starter who can hit the ground running.
To apply for this Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager role, please call Ashley Bane on 0115 947 0200 or email him at
Job Role: Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: up to £80,000 per annum
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.