An exciting opportunity has risen for a Systems Administrator to join a family owned growing manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire. Looking for someone who is experienced in a system based role that wants the opportunity to gain exposure with additional projects. The business is growing their current team so will offer the opportunity for development and progression.
This role will give you the opportunity to get involved in various projects, working alongside the 2 other members in the HR team. This is a brilliant role if you are looking to develop and expand on your knowledge with the opportunity to progress into more of an L&D focused role in the future.
You will be supporting the HR Manager on a range of system and training queries. This will include:
- Supporting line managers with changes happening around the HR system 'Sage Snowdrop'.
- Ensuring that any existing records are inputted onto the system making it a 'paperless' environment
- Ensure all HR training records are up to date and maintain the training and development database.
- Setting up rooms for internal training courses
- Coordinating the apprenticeship levy administration
- Ensuring the HR database is up to date and accurate
- Creating reports using the system and delegating to line managers
- Uploading any qualification and training updates onto the system
- Be the key user of the system and manage all eLearning training modules
- Assisting line managers with identifying suitable training needs for each employee.
- Liaise with existing training providers to build up relationships and contact any new providers that could be key for the business
- A good understanding of HR/L&D
- Good accuracy of work and the ability to keep information confidential
- Proficient computer skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong systems experience
- Strong communicator and self motivated
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
N.B. Due to large volume of response, if you do not hear back from me within 48 hours then unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. I will however keep your CV for any further roles that may be suitable for you.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.