Are you an ambitious Tax Professional looking for your next challenge?
Our client a top ten accountancy firm are looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Tax Advisor to join their team in Northampton.
You will be rewarded with a great salary package of between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum and have the opportunity to work for an organisation with a great work culture.
As a Tax Advisor you will actively manage a client portfolio, building and maintaining good relationships with clients and developing an internal network with other offices.
Responsibilities as a Tax Advisor also include:
- Prepare tax returns and being able to undertake research into technical issues arising from clients' affairs
- Act as a role model to your colleagues, mentoring junior members of the team to develop them and have a proactive interest in their and the team's performance
- Show an awareness of new Tax Planning/Advisory opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- ATT qualified, or equivalent
- Technically strong, with the ability to process complex tax returns
- Have an awareness of professional standards, ethics and risk management protocols
If you would like to understand more about how you could fit the above opportunity and more about the organisational culture and brand then please apply now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.