Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Technical Advisor for a major construction company based in Burton On Trent. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical guidance and provision of advice to customers and internal stakehokders.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support and advice on the use of the company's products and services
- Qualify technical enquiries and action within specified timeframe
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of technical standards, legislations and building trends
- Produce technical specifications and material estimates from construction drawings
- Provide high levels of customer care, ensuring services and products provided are accurate and well presented, both written and verbally
- Maintain a high level of skill in the operation of technical and CRM software and applications
- Maintain gold focus on gold standards of safety at all times, constantly vigilant and pro active in recognising and reporting hazards.
- Take a continuous improvement approach to the working environment
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of providing support within either; Building Service or Facilities Management
- Must have experience within construction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Communicator
- GradIOSH status as a minimum but ideally CMIOSH
- NEBOSH Diploma or NCQR Diploma
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.