Macildowie are currently recruiting for ambitious Telesales Executive to work for a nationwide Telecommunications Company.
The role is exciting - taking inbound and making outbound calls to prospective business customers looking to establish contracts for numerous technology services with the organisation.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Making outbound calls and identifying sales opportunities to meet requirements of the customers
- Assist existing customers with queries
- Highlight the best deals for those prospective customers and sign them up onto contracts
- Achieve weekly KPI's
- Ensure that customers are contacted and orders taken efficiently
- Increase business within a client base
- Generate client interest in products
- Ensure data is recorded accurately
- Deliver a high level of customer services
- Ensure all targets are reached or surpassed as agreed by Supervisor/Manager
- Conduct adhoc duties as directed from Telesales Supervisor
- Increase sales and generate new business
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A proven recent history of telephone sales (inbound or outbound)
- An ability to demonstrate how to create and close a sales opportunity
- An ability to demonstrate how customer expectations have been exceeded
- An ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.