Trade Marketing Manager (Hybrid) / Up to £55,000 / Permanent
Are you a marketing manager with experience in retail and branding?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and managing your own workload?
The Company You Could Join:
Our client is a growing company, looking to add to its existing marketing team.
There is currently a small team of enthusiastic marketing professionals who enjoy working for a brand.
The purpose of this role is to lead on trade marketing activity and retailer relationships, where there will be requirement to spend time on-site with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the annual trade marketing strategy and execution of the in-year plan across all retailers (on and off line)
- Work with the sales team to build strong relationships with customers
- Build on brand presence with existing and new customers, working towards increasing distribution
- Liaising with the Global trade marketing team to ensure consistency across branding
- Work with the Global trade marketing team on shopper insights that translate into activations
- Evaluate retailer activity, using the data to make recommendations for future planning.
- Accessing data, analysing results and using the data to drive conversation with customers to increase the brand presence.
- Use data to improve service with customers where possible.
- Own the marketing launch plans for new customers
- Plan and manage trade shows, sampling, brand ambassadors and merchandisers
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree or equivalent / CIM Cert / Diploma Preferred
- Extensive experience in a previous marketing roles
- Excellent communications skills, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously managing own workload and work to deadlines
- Marketing experience working with brands ideally within Trade and Retail in Europe.
- Commercial experience in relation to managing costs and maintaining gross margin
- Data analysis, reporting and project evaluations.
- Project management coordination and implementation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.