An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Training Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating training activity throughout the business. This hands on role requires a high level of organisation to support the training team and day to day L&D administration in order to develop the skills and knowledge of staff.
- Act as first point of contact for the training function in relation to training requests
- Administer the regulatory training platform ensuring all new starter and annual refresher information is provided to the supplier in a timely manner
- Be accountable for logistical planning of all training, ensuring venues and equipment are booked, joining instructions issued and training materials / equipment prepared
- Record all requests for external training support, identify trends in common requests and reporting on themes
- Maintain accurate training records
- Recommend and implement changes to improve efficiencies
The successful candidate will have experience of training administration and be confident in using Microsoft Office. The candidate will have first class communication skills and will be able to build credible relationships with key stakeholders.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.