Currently recruiting for a market leading training company. My client are recruiting for a Training, Development & Quality Senior Operations Manager, to lead and grow the training and development team, delivering the business goals set out in the strategic plan. Ensuring sufficient resources to meet clients training needs and consistently delivering training of the highest standard ensuring the standards and quality of provision is maintained.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure training and development and quality standards are adhered to.
- To successfully manage and motivate the training and development operational managers, comprising Training Team Managers and the Learning Advisor Manager.
- To set meaningful and challenging KPI's and objectives for staff to maintain and improve success rates and quality.
- To continue to develop members of the operational management team.
- Work closely with the HR & Support Services Director to determine people strategies in order to meet business objectives and KPI's.
- To ensure all staff within the department are taken through the full annual appraisal process and have monthly one to ones.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure that these are adhered to by OMT and all staff.
- Be responsible for the management of the quality of training provision for all subject areas to ensure our organisation leads the way in the sector and meets relevant quality standards.
- To strategically work with fellow Senior Managers to ensure that the business operates in line with the vision and business strategy.
- Continue to improve and implement various delivery styles including commercial training.
- To identify improvements to delivery, procedures, systems and methods of working in order to ensure maximum efficiency.
- To ensure larger key clients have structured delivery plans.
- Work strategically with sales on key new clients to put an improved delivery plan in place to ensure timely success rates without compromising quality of provision.
- To ensure work is delivered within departmental budgets and cost savings are identified where possible.
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation affecting the sector, changes in qualifications and the impact these will have on the business, communicating these accordingly and putting plans in place to implement necessary changes resulting.
- To lead OMT in the design and implementation of learning materials.
- To play an active part in networking with outside partners and organisations such as EDI, ABBE, connexions, Skills Funding Agency, Nottinghamshire Training Network in order to build and maintain relationships for the benefit of the business.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Knowledge of design and delivery of Leadership Development
- Leadership and management qualifications framework
- Development Assessment Centres
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Apprenticeship Schemes o Statutory / Mandatory Training
- Experience of leading a large and complex L&D service at a senior level
- Evidence of delivery of L&D strategy, plans, budget, policies and management information
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.