We are partnered with a well-established successful and growing business based in Nuneaton, on their search for a Temporary Transactional Accounts Supervisor.
To be considered for this role you must be Immediately Available
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all payments are processed in a timely manner and ensuring that the accounting entries for the payments are completed in line with company procedure, you will also be responsible for the day to day running of a small administration team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Maintaining and introducing tight controls within the treasury function.
- Raising / sending payments on various internet banking sites, making sure all payments are correctly and accurately authorised before being submitted
- Daily downloads of all bank accounts and payment processors
- Responsible for petty cash dispersion, reconciliation and coding of expenditure
- Management and posting of cash book items as required
- Responsible in assisting in the marking off of all items between the bank and the nominal ledger
- Assisting in the compilation of daily Treasury / Cash Flow Forecasts
- Assisting with month end, posting of month end journals and reconciliations of balance sheet account
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience within a fast-paced finance environment is imperative
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of high volume processing
- Intermediate Excel Skills - Basic Formulas and Data Manipulation
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership/senior transactional role.
If you are interested in the role please APPLY NOW.
- The hourly pay rate for this role will be between £11 - £14ph, dependent on experience, initially a temporary contract for a minimum of 2 months.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.