A large, world renowned, Third Party Logistics Company based in Nottinghamshire is looking to recruit a Transport Administrator to join their growing contract. Working within the busy transport office, you will be responsible for assisting the planning team and ensuring that the operation runs smoothly. The role will be on a temporary to permanent basis, with the view of progression into a Transport Planner.
- Working closely with the Transport Planning team dealing with enquiries and updating customers.
- Imputing of data onto the Transport Management Systems including - hours, fuel usage, mileage and collection confirmation.
- Taking calls from customers and dealing with any enquiries.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties that fall in line with this role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Good IT skills.
The hours of the role are Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.