A leading Third Party Logistics Company based in Staffordshire is looking to recruit two Transport Administrators to join their growing contract on a temporary to permanent basis. Working within the busy transport office, you will be responsible for assisting the planning team and ensuring that the operation runs smoothly. There are two positions available, one on days and one on nights.
- Working closely with the Transport Planning team dealing with enquiries and updating customers.
- Imputing of data onto the Transport Management Systems including - hours, fuel usage, mileage and collection confirmation.
- Taking calls from customers and dealing with any enquiries.
- You will be first point of call for the drivers, passing on any important information to the team.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties that fall in line with this role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Experience of working within a transport office is desirable.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.