Night shift Transport Administrator
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator to join a rapid growing Global Logistics Company based in Newark. We are looking for experienced Transport Administrators to join their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be working 12 hour night shifts 4 days on and 4 days off. Please read on to find out more and only apply if you have the relevant experience.
- Responsible for managing ca. 25 drivers.
- Briefing and de-briefing drivers.
- Ensuring that routes are planned in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Reporting to the Transport Manager.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis.
- Working in conjunction with the operations team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as Transport Clerk.
- Has worked within general haulage or in-house logistics.
- Understands in driver's hours and current road haulage legislation.
- Polite telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ongoing temporary contract for peak (potential to go perm)
- Immediate start
- Night shift: 4 days on and 4 days off 6pm-6am - 12-hour shift
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to progress his or her career as a Transport Operator.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.