My client is a leading 3PL that specialises in chilled/ambient/frozen distribution. Based in Lutterworth, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and now they are looking for a dynamic Transport First Line Manager to add to their growing team.
- Working as a Transport First Line Manager you will be responsible for:
- The smooth running of an 3PL, FMCG operation
- Reporting directly into the Transport Manager
- Working 4on - 4off, rotating days and nights
- Responsible for ca. 25 vehicles
- Tacho-card analysis and monitoring driver hours
- Suggesting operational improvements
- Delivering on key accountabilities to internal and external stakeholder's
- Briefing and de-briefing drivers
- Reporting any infringements
The Right Candidate
- CPC National
- 2/3years experience as a Transport First Line Manager
- 3PL Experience
- Worked within chilled/ambient/frozen distribution
- Managed at least 15 drivers
- Fully versed in Microlise and Tachomaster
- Ambitious, hands-on and outgoing
This as a fantastic opportunity for an Transport First Line Manager seeking to progress their career with a market leading 3PL.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.