My client is a leading haulier who is looking to add to their growing transport team. During their relatively short history they have grown rapidly and cemented their position as one of the market leaders within their sector. Based in Coalville, they are looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their growing team.
The Role Requires:
- Planning for ca. 50 vehicles
- Planning routes UK wide
- Planning for both artic and rigid vehicles
- Coordinating back-load's to ensure that the fleet is utilised to it's maximum capabilities
- Liaising with drivers to ensure deliveries are made on time
- Liaising with customers to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholder's
- Ensuring drivers are compliant with WTD's
- Tachograph analysis
The Right Candidate Will Have:
- 2/3 years experience within Transport Planning
- Worked within haulage
- Exceptional geographical knowledge
- Planned for at least 15 drivers
- Planned routes for both artic and rigid vehicles
- Experience of negotiating with hauliers
- Experience of coordinating back-loads
- Used Paragon or RoadRunner
- Monday - Friday
- 3pm - 11:30pm
- £25,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to a growing division within one of Leicestershire leading hauliers!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.