This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that has great experience within an accounts or specifically a reconciliation environment. The purpose of this role is to be the key point of contact for several divisions as regards to their Treasury related balance sheet reconciliations. To ensure the ledgers have accounting integrity and are reported accurately on a timely basis, with any discrepancies being resolved in a timely fashion either in conjunction with branches or IT.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns the reporting and distribution of balance sheet reconciliations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Acts as the business partner for relevant branches ensuring that reports are communicated clearly, and support is given to resolve issues or discrepancies.
- First point of contact for branches dealing with their queries relating to their banking records across the different systems they operate within.
- Ownership of the reconciliation between Sales and Cash. This reconciliation should encompass full understanding of differences, explanations and plan for resolution.
- The application of agreed processes and the implementation of new processes to allow branches to trade with maximum efficiency, while retaining integrity of Treasury reconciliations.
- The reporting of monthly and YTD Financial services costs.
- Ensure that Company rules, regulations and codes of practice regarding Health and Safety are adhered to at all times.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Ideally studying towards AAT/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 12 months in a reconciliation / accounting environment
- Intermediate Excel, Word
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience in presenting to a variety of stakeholders.
- Eager to learn;"Can do" attitude
- Numerate; Team player;
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.