My client is a growing company that specialises in electronics. Based in Kibworth, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and now they are looking for a dynamic Warehouse Coordinator to add to their growing team.
- Receiving deliveries, booking in equipment, breaking down palletised equipment when necessary
- To perform monthly stock count processes when required
- Managing ca. 5-10 operatives
- To test, grade and log results on any faulty or returned items. Update database and relevant parties with details.
- To follow processes when picking and packing equipment for customer orders
- Working with the team, to provide mutual support, and ensure a full customer service is maintained at all times
- To be pro active in adapting to any changes in workflow necessary to react to changes in business and products
- Dispatching customer orders with courier services and managing timed deliveries when appropriate
The Right Person
- 2/3 years of warehouse supervisory experience
- Has worked as a coordinator or team leader
- Familiar with stock control
- Experience within production and warehouse is desirable, not essential
- IOSH preferable, not essential
- A-Levels preferable, not essential
- Outgoing personality
- Computer literate
- Able to use a bespoke warehouse system
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career as a Warehouse Coordinator.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.