A new site in North Nottinghamshire are looking for 3 Warehouse Department Managers to join their team on both an interim and permanent basis. Looking after a fast paced distribution operation, you will be responsible for becoming the subject matter expert within your specialism and coach and develop the team on these areas.
You will be working closely with the Shift Managers to ensure that the team are achieving the set KPIs, developing and implementing continuous improvements and being responsible for employee engagement.
- Alongside ensuring the daily operational running, you will also be responsible for training and developing the staff on your assigned specialism.
- You will need to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are achieved, building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the Shift Managers and General Manager to create a culture of employee engagement.
- Working closely with the Shift Managers and Team Leaders you will monitor staff performance ensuring that all KPIs are achieved.
- You will be the go to person for your assigned specialism.
- Working with the Shift Managers you will create SOPs for your specialism.
- Responsibility for managing the allocation of work, controlling budgets for overtime and ensuring all targets are met within the team.
- You will be a self-motivated individual with the drive to push an operation on to the next level.
- Previous experience within a start up environment is desirable.
- Experience in FMCG either retail or 3PL is essential.
- People development and change management are fundamental to the business and you will be able to demonstrate previous achievements within these areas.
- You will be a hands on manager and be able to dive into the detail of the operation and your team.
The role is working any 5 of 7 with the ability to work a rotating shift pattern (days, afters and nights) if needed.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.