A market leading FMCG company based in Burton Latimer are looking for Warehouse Leading Hands to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Team Leader supervising all of the warehouse operations from goods in to despatch. You will be managing a team of up to 7 people on a rotating shift pattern (4 on 4 off, 2 x days and 2 x night shifts).
- Responsibility for the shift handovers each day.
- Managing a team of 7, carrying out any investigations, return to works, one to ones and attendance and timekeeping.
- Full responsibility for coaching and training of your team, ensuring that all health and safety is adhered to and that risk assessments are completed.
- Reviewing the workload on a daily and weekly basis, allocating the team to ensure all work is completed.
- Working in both ambient and chilled areas you will be responsible for all aspects of the warehouse environment from goods in to despatch.
- Ensuring all lorries/containers are loaded and unloaded safely.
- You will be working closely on the SAP system, checking all documentation ensuring it is correct and inputted directly onto the system.
- Reporting of any defects to the Team Leader, ensuring that all stock is labelled correctly before despatch.
- Checking all inbound products match the delivery note.
- General housekeeping of the site, ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy.
- Checking all forklifts prior to and after use reporting any defects to the Warehouse Team Leader.
- Experience on SAP is desirable.
- Previous experience of managing/supervising a team is essential.
- You will have ideally worked within a production environment previously.
The role is on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, within your 4 working days you will do 2 x 12 hour shifts on days and 2 x 12 hour shifts on nights. The pay rate including shift allowance is £34,000.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.