A fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join a large global organisation in the Corby/Northamptonshire area.
As a Warehouse Manager you will head a team up to 10 people. You will need a strong character and a reactive personality being able to adapt and manage within an environment which has the capacity to change very quickly. You will have a proven track record of Warehouse management with a hunger for continuous improvement.
The role responsibilities will include :
- Plan and control the allocated resources within the team.
- Motivate and develop a team in a continuous improvement environment, coaching to create an environment of associated involvement.
- Assess, monitor and review team members and aid their development in line with capabilities and potential.
- Effectively communicate achievements and targets to the team and promote good team working relationships.
- Ensure all company policies are communicated, applied and enforced.
- Work in collaboration with other sites to maximise efficiencies and best practice.
- Organise and lead the focus on improved productivity levels.
- Ensure all area KPIs are achieved.
- Experience of working within a unionised environment.
- Change Management skills to ensure the smooth transitions between changes in SLAs.
- Examples where you have contributed to continuous improvement within the workplace.
- Working knowledge of Health and safety regulations.
- Computer literate and good analytical and numerical skills.
- Disciplinary hearings taken up to Final written warning.
In return the client is offering:
- A salary up to £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme, Pension, Healthcare
- Room for progression.
To apply for this Warehouse Manager role please call Ashley Bane on 0115 947 0200 or email him at
Job Role: Warehouse Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Type: Permanent role
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.