A well known Staffordshire based manufacturer is recruiting for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join them on a 12 month contract to assist with the implementation of SAP. Managing the Warehousing Operation you will be responsible for a team of c100 people in a 250k sq ft site.
- You will be responsible for the effective performance management of the team to ensure that targets are met.
- Overall responsibility for training for use of equipment of MHE and operating equipment for all employees and record keeping.
- Overseeing the management of the warehouse and operation functions, ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and costs are controlled.
- Ensuring productivity and activity is measured in line with budgetary labour costs.
- Oversee the implementation of new business in line with customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that H&S procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure the daily handover reports and warehouse management reports are completed.
- Produce, analyse and provide feedback on daily, weekly and monthly reports relating to performance and finance suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Previous experience of managing a team of 100 is desirable.
- Experience of SAP is essential.
- You will have experience of working within a fast paced environment and be able to meet deadlines.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.