A new site in North Nottinghamshire are looking for two Operations Manager to join their team on both an interim and permanent basis. Looking after a fast paced distribution operation, you will be responsible for driving the performance and productivity of staff within the Warehouse. Working within a team of 3 Operations Manager, you will specialise within either Goods In, Pick or Dispatch.
You will be working closely with the General Manager to ensure that capacity planning and staff planning is in line. The Operations Manager will also have the responsibility of managing continuous improvement schemes and change management to drive the culture within the warehouse.
- Alongside ensuring the daily operational running, you will also be responsible for creating and implementing continuous improvement schemes within the operation.
- You will need to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are achieved, building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the General Manager developing all of the SOPs and H&S policies and procedures, ensuring these meet both company and legal standards.
- Working closely with the Shift Managers and Team Leaders you will monitor staff performance and implement training and succession plans where needed.
- Developing and implementing a peak plan, ensuring staffing needs will meet the demand of the site.
- You will be a self-motivated individual with the drive to push an operation on to the next level.
- Previous experience within a start up environment is desirable.
- Experience in FMCG either retail or 3PL is essential.
- People development and change management are fundamental to the business and you will be able to demonstrate previous achievements within these areas.
- You will be a hands on manager and be able to dive into the detail of the operation and your team.
The role is working any 5 of 7 with a competitive rate of pay.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.