Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered exclusively with one of Northamptonshire's leading Third Party Distributors. Following years of sustained growth, our client are now looking to appoint a Warehouse Supervisor to their growing team in Corby.
- Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager.
- Responsible for managing a headcount of approximately 15 heads.
- Taking responsibility for a c. 30,000 sq.ft shed.
- Working closely alongside the Transport team to ensure deliveries are made promptly.
- Ensuring that the stock count is accurate and that stock is rotated in a timely manner.
- Monitoring various channels, including e-comm, in line with stock and distribution targets.
- Continuously looking for new ways to innovate and improve current processes and procedures.
- Compile data which pertains to warehouse performance.
- Ensure customer SLAs are met in-line with agreed targets..
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 3/4+ years experience within Warehouse Supervision.
- Worked within 3PL, E-Comm or Retail.
- IOSH preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing, can-do attitude.
- Salary: 28k - 32k per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Warehouse Supervisor looking to to take the next step in their career by joining a progressive company!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.