My client is currently require a Web/PHP developer to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of their Drupal-based Learning Management System. You will ideally be a graduate looking for a new role. You will be a motivated, driven and passionate individual. Have a real attention to detail and be very process driven.
They will be required to collaborate with the digital strategy, TLA (Teaching, Learning and Assessment) and graphic design teams to produce innovative learning technology applications.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building applications for teaching and learning.
- Reviewing industry trends and applying them to an educational context.
- Maintaining course management and media systems.
- Implementing UX best practices and accessibility standards.
- Translating UI mock-ups and graphics into responsive web interfaces.
- Developing modules and configuring Drupal sites to produce tools which help meet teaching objectives and business requirements.
- Any other duties with the scope of the role.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Drupal 7 site-building and module development
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator (internal and external)
- Committed to open source development
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, constantly changing environment to meet the needs of the business.
- Fully conversant and embracing of the culture and ethics of the organisation
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.