At Macildowie Associates Ltd (and our parent company), we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data as one of our clients.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Leicester.
Carina House East
3 Merus Court
Our Data Protection Consultant is David Townsend of Sapphire Consulting Ltd who can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
At Macildowie, we value each and every one of our clients and we take your data privacy very seriously. When you are a client contact of ours, we will collect and process your personal data in order to further our relationship with you. We start by collecting your name, address, phone, and email. These may be business or private or both.
We also like to learn more about you in order to understand better how we can work together. To further this aim, we may view your Linkedin and Twitter profiles.
The data we have about you is entered into our systems to avoid having stacks of business cards on our desks.
When we welcome you to one of our premises in person, then please take a look at the separate Fair Processing Notice aimed at our Visitors as we may treat your data slightly differently.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. Most of our processing is done because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
We will process the following personal data because we believe that we have a legitimate interest in doing so:
- your personal data provided when you give us your business card or email to one of our employees or inboxes. Our legitimate interest is furthering our business relationship.
- data from your social media pages such as Twitter or LinkedIn. Again, our legitimate interest is in furthering our business relationship.
You have the right to object to our processing your data using legitimate interest. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your data with:
- Our software providers, (e.g. our CRM provider)
- Our professional advisors (e.g. legal advisors, accountants etc.)
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for as long as you remain a contact for our mutual or future business, plus 3 years. If you are no longer the most appropriate contact then please let us know.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel that we have been unable to resolve your query.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Warehouse SupervisorPublished about 4 hours ago
- £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Corby, Northamptonshire
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Housing - 25-30k + bonus & carPublished about 14 hours ago
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + bonus + car
ER AdvisorPublished 1 day ago
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- South East England,