At Macildowie Associates Ltd, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when your data has been given to us as a referee. You may not be aware that your data has been passed to us, so it is important we tell you what data we have and how we process it.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Leicester.
Carina House East
3 Merus Court
Our Data Protection Officer is Chris Richardson of Sapphire Consulting Ltd who can be contacted via the email address: email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When a new employee starts with Macildowie Associates Ltd, or a new candidate registers with us, we ask them to provide the contact details of two referees. We ask for the referee’s name, job title, email address, employer’s name and employer’s address. Once returned to us, this information is stored electronically in our Customer Relationship Management Database (CRM) or secure internal HR folder. When we receive the reference from you it is stored physically in the employee’s file (for employees) and electronically (for candidates).
We do not process any Special Category data.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. We process all of the data laid out above as we have a legitimate interest in doing so, therefore our legal basis is “Legitimate Interest”.
You have the right to object to our processing your data using legitimate interest. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share your personal data with any third party.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for two years from the day our new employee or candidate (the person you provided he reference for) starts. After this time the paper copies will be shredded and the electronic records deleted.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- the right to request from us access to your personal data;
- the right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- the right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right of data portability;
- if we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the GDPR.
For the full list of our Privacy Policies and Fair Processing Notices please click here.
Warehouse SupervisorPublished about 4 hours ago
- £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Corby, Northamptonshire
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Housing - 25-30k + bonus & carPublished about 14 hours ago
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + bonus + car
ER AdvisorPublished 1 day ago
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- South East England,