At Macildowie Associates Ltd (and our parent company), we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you visit our website.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Leicester.
Carina House East
3 Merus Court
Our Data Protection Consultant is David Townsend of Sapphire Consulting Ltd who can be contacted via the email address: email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When you visit our website, you are given the opportunity to give us your personal data, through a number of contact forms. Each form could include your name, email address, job role, current employer, phone number, IP/MAC address and any other info you put in the free text boxes. We need all of this to make sure the right person in our business contacts you regarding your enquiry.
This data is stored for up to 3 years, after which it will be deleted.
You are also able to create a profile on our website, including uploading full CV data if you wish. Once you create a profile your details will be sent through to our candidate database. Please note that we treat our candidates’ data differently, so please see the separate fair processing notices which talk about how we process candidate data.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. For the personal data you give us through our website, the legal basis is consent.
We will process the following personal data because you have consented for us to do so:
- we process all of the data outlined above with your consent. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After this we will delete the data you gave us through our website.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with:
- Our software providers
- Our website host
- Our cloud service providers
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for 3 years.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if we have been unable to resolve your query.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the full list of our Privacy Policies and Fair Processing Notices please click here.
HR Assistant - Part TimePublished about 19 hours ago
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + FTE
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Junior Accounts AssistantPublished about 21 hours ago
- £20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Transport PlannersPublished about 21 hours ago
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Coalville, Leicestershire