If Carlsberg did Management Teams...
... well let's just say that we think that the Macildowie Management Team might just be the best in the World!
A number of them were out meeting customers on the day that the photo below was taken, in fact it's tough to get us all in one place at one time because we are all still "active experts" in the market.
For you, that means that your Manager won't be someone who just sits behind a desk all day telling you to make phone calls. Your Manager will be someone who has a passion to nurture your skills and help you to become the best recruitment professional that you can be... we refer to it as "The Best Version of You".
We're a friendly, dedicated, inspirational bunch from different backgrounds but with one important thing in common - we're passionate about the Macildowie Brand and Macildowie of delivering solutions for our candidates and clients.
If you'd like to find our more about any of the Management Team individually, you can do so by clicking here
Some of Macildowie's Directors and Managers'
And then there's the Executive Leadership Team, or ELT as we are referred to internally. We're a close knit team of four:
- Kate Sadler is our Finance Director
- James Stewart (or JS as he's referred to) is our Director of Business Systems. He's also our secret weapon, having worked as a very successful Recruitment Consultant for over a decade James allows us to make our innovative ideas a reality - giving our Consultants better tools than their nearest rivals.
- Ian Machell (aka "Mach) is our Director of Sales Operations. He's the guy who helps everyone to be the best that they can be, to perform to the best of their ability and to carry on improving year after year.
- James Taylor is our MD. Better known as "JT", he was the first ever trainee to join Macildowie back in 1997. James has a dream to build a recruitment company that is "more than just another recruitment business", that means constantly improving and evolving our Employee Value Proposition as well as the Candidate and Client service offerings that have already been recognised on a Global and National stage.
We have, combined, worked in recruitment for about one thousand years :-) and have an incredible knowledge of the local market place. We have a massive passion for all things Macildowie, in particular, doing everything within our powers to make Macildowie "The best recruitment company to work for in the universe".
Kate, JT, Mach, and JS
All of the ELT are actively involved in helping Macildowie to continuously improve and stay ahead of the competition, with a particular emphasis on:
- Leadership - last year we hired a High Performance Coach to help our Managers to learn from the world of sport when it comes to helping others to meet their maximum potential.
- Learning and Development - there is a definite "macildowie way" to the way our recruiters recruit. You will receive training from all three of the guys on the ELT, as well as ongoing coaching and training from our highly skilled management team. Joining Macildowie, even as an experienced recruiter, you will learn new and improved ways of doing what you have previously done. This may sound over-confident, but it is true!
- Best candidates - we have industry leading conversion rates. We fill a higher percentage of the jobs that we take on because we're able to attract the best candidates in the market before they register with anyone else. Our Brand Heritage is a big enabler, but we also have the strongest digital markting presence in the market and regions within which we operate.
- Customer Development - we've been filling jobs in the Midlands and Home Counties for 25 years, meaning that many clients call their vacancies in to us, knowing that we'll deliver for them. But, because "the best don't rest", we have a customer development and retention process in place to ensure that we stay ahead by winning new business every day. You will be expected to pick up the phone every day, but not for the sake of hitting KPI's. We work as a team and "hunt in packs" when it comes to developing relationship and we expect everyone to play their part.
- Systems and technology - we don't tend to shout about this. But when you join Macs, you'll be wowed by what you have at your disposal from day one. JS is our Director of Business Systems and has also operated on the front line as a recruiter for 15 years. This means he totally understands how "stuff" needs to work to enable you to do what you do best = fill your customers vacancies with great talent! He is known internally as our "secret weapon".
- The Brand - we're passionate about the Macildowie brand. It means more to us than just a logo! We're also passionate about the Personal Brand of everyone in the business and actively encourage every member of the Macs Family to be socially active, to write blogs and share articles of relevance on Linkedin and Twitter. To read our MD's blog about what the Macs Brand means to him, click here.
Finally, there's only so much that we can get accross to you here about what a great place Macs is to come and develop your recruitment career. If you would like to find out more, or woud like to grab a confidential coffee with us please get in touch.
Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant (x2)Published about 2 months ago
- Excellent bonus & benefits
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Recruitment ConsultantPublished 3 months ago
- £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Recruitment ConsultantPublished 18 days ago
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire