We have an employee first strategy. We focus on the continuous improvement of our culture and Employee Value Proposition. Adopting this strategy has led us to receiving the highly coveted “Extraordinary” 3 star status on each of the six occasions that we have entered the Sunday Times Top Places to Work awards. We were also named The 3rd Best Company to Work For in The Midlands in 2019.
Our 2019 success led us to be the highest ranked Nottinghamshire business and the highest ranked recruitment agency in The East Midlands. We were also named the 3rd best company to work for in the midlands.
The Sunday Times Best Companies isn’t a vanity measure, the accreditation system measures employees' levels of fulfilment, motivation and engagement. Our continued success is a testament to our employees' engagement and happiness in the workplace.
Best Companies identifies workplace performance and best practice according to eight key factors:
- Leadership - How employees feel about the head of the organisation, senior managers, and the organisations values and principles
- My Manager - How employees feel about and communicate with their direct manager
- Personal Growth - What employees feel about training and their future prospects
- Wellbeing - How employees feel about stress, pressure at work, and work life balance
- My Team - Employees feelings towards their immediate colleagues and how well they work together
- Giving Something Back - The extent to which employees feel their organisation has a positive impact on society
- My Company - The level of engagement employees have for their job and organisation
- Fair Deal - How happy employees are with their pay and benefits
We don’t just rely on the Sunday Times Best Companies, in fact we only enter this every other year. In order to ensure that we continue to drive employee engagement, every single member of staff has a weekly one to one, a monthly business review and a formal quarterly appraisal meaning that you will have a structured employee engagement assessment every 3 months.