OUR VISION is “BUILDING GREAT FUTURES”. To us this means:
Creating an inspiring place to come to work, and building a recruitment business where opportunity is the currency of success. Somewhere that you believe you are able to become the “best version of you” and ultimately achieve your career goals and personal dreams.
In doing so, you will inevitably be placing your candidates into companies and positions that they wouldn’t have been able to access themselves, enhancing their career and “future” in the process.
By giving your clients access to talented candidates that aren’t registered with other agencies, and by matching the candidates behavioural preferences with the culture of their business ensuring (as best you can) that they are securing the talent that best fits their future requirements.
Our MD regularly talks about his dream for us here at Macildowie, in fact he has two:
- To be recognised as the best place to work in recruitment.
- For clients to use us exclusively on all permanent vacancies and to give us the first call on all temp and interim assignments.
Sat behind this dream are a number of more measurable, specific ambitions upon which the team at Macs are totally aligned on:
- To make Macs the easiest place for Recruitment Consultant’s to bill £200k+.
- To continue to build a reward, remuneration and incentives package to inspire you.
- To regularly win awards for the training and ongoing development of our people.
- To ensure that we have a market leading customer value proposition – to help you to build client and candidate advocacy and become the “go-to” Consultant in your market.
- To continue to win awards for customer experience and service.
- To continue to innovate with technology and social media to ensure we stay ahead of the curve and bring you tools that will help you to make more placements from the same effort – we call this working smarter NOT harder.
- To create a physical environment where everyone feels energised and inspired to perform to the best of their ability.
- To develop a best in class finance, IT and systems and business support function to allow you to concentrate on being as productive as possible – doing the job you’re paid to do.
- For our Business Support function to be viewed as true business partners, helping you to deliver our award winning recruitment solutions to even more customers.
- To give back to our chosen charitable causes.
- For our staff to stay with us for a very, very long time…
We have an insatiable desire to give you the best systems, tools and information to do your job to the very best of your ability.
Until you have joined us we’re not willing to tell you specifically what these are as we’re not in the game of giving away our trade secrets, but trust us – working here you’ll be able to be the very best version of you, better than you could imagine and certainly better than you would be anywhere else...
We’re a business who believes strongly in our values. We believe that our values drive our performance and also our enjoyment at work. Read about our values here.
Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant (x2)Published about 2 months ago
- Excellent bonus & benefits
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Recruitment ConsultantPublished 3 months ago
- £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Recruitment ConsultantPublished 18 days ago
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire