We believe that Linkedin plays a pivotal role in helping you to land your ideal job.
As such we have been holding Linkedin workshops to help you present yourself optimally to the market since 2009.
This workshop has recently won an award.
The main aim of our Linkedin workshop evening is to help you to improve your on-line personal branding as well as show you how you can use the site to add value to yourself, your job search and potentially your business. We will also update you about new LinkedIn changes to help maximise on your success. One of the latest additions is LinkedIn's new desktop design and its impact: take a look at this blog explaining more.
In short, we aim to help you to tweak your profile to ensure it works for you in the right way.
During the workshop the following major topics are covered:
- the benefits of building a smart Linkedin profile.
- the secrets to increasing the impact of your profile.
- how to ensure your profile is memorable.
- boost your profile on other people's search results.
- keyword scoring - explained.
- how to gain visibility of jobs that agencies don't post onto job boards.
- using Linkedin as your own mini-CRM system.
- the power of boolean searching.
- networking strategies to maximise Linkedin as a social media tool.
- staying ahead of other people - market intelligence delivered to you.
- job alerts and updates on the go.
Check out our events page to see if we have a LinkedIn Personal Brand Workshop running soon: