This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
£11.50 an hour
Full time - 35 hours
Macildowie are pleased to be working alongside a brilliant organisation within the Lincoln area, to find their next Sales Administrator.
This is a temporary, full-time position working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00, 35 hours a week. This organisation is seeking a motivated individual to help with some temporary support. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the continuing growth and success of their organisation while honing your sales business development skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and manage sales orders, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all transactions.
- Coordinate with the sales team to prepare and process sales documentation.
- Assist customers in completing required paperwork, guiding them through the purchasing process.
- Collaborate with financial institutions.
- Maintain and update customer databases with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Support the sales team in generating sales reports and performance metrics.
- Handle inquiries and resolve issues from customers regarding their purchases.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth flow of information and documentation.
- Perform general administrative tasks to support the sales department as needed.
The successful candidate
- Previous experience in sales administration or related administrative roles is preferred but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- High level of professionalism and commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.