This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Hybrid (1 day in the office)
Full time - 37.5 hours
3-6 months temporary
Macildowie are pleased to be working alongside a brilliant organisation within the Gainsborough area, to find their next Executive assistant.
This is a temporary, full-time position working Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week. This position will be for a minimum of 3 - 6 months. The business also offers a hybrid-working model of 1 day on site and the rest of the week can be from the comfort of your home.
We are currently seeking a highly organised and proactive individual to join the team as an Executive Assistant to the directors. As the Executive Assistant the duties will include diary management, writing and preparing presentations, organising meetings and managing correspondence and minute taking.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To support in the development and maintenance of all the necessary office systems to manage the workflow of the management team.
- To ensure the most efficient use of the management team's time through the electronic diary system, emails and organising appointments/meetings.
- To ensure the management team is fully briefed in advance of events and meetings and has appropriate supporting documentation as necessary.
- To assist in the forward plan of the management team's time against future needs / commitments.
- To arrange events and meetings on behalf of the management team and provide support and co-ordination of service events and seminars.
- The administration of meetings including agenda management, room bookings, minute taking and distribution as required by the management team.
- To ensure efficient communication, liaison and information flow between the management team, the wider organisation and our partners.
- To operate at all times with a high level of tact and diplomacy and maintain strict confidentiality.
- To manage a substantial workload with various urgent deadlines with little to no supervision. This includes setting personal and workflow priorities.
- To take minutes at a range of meetings.
The successful Candidate
- Experience in a similar role providing comprehensive PA support to senior leaders.
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude and ability to deliver the highest standards.
- Confident in using IT packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent minute taker, able to turn lengthy notes around quickly to a high standard with minimal requirement for intervention.
- Extremely discreet and respects the confidentiality of high-level meetings.
- Fantastic communication skills written and verbally.
- Can use any capacity available to support project activity, with appropriate support and direction.
- Excellent organisational skills attention to detail and accuracy.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.