This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
Role: Commercial Negotiator
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary - £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
Macildowie is excited to be collaborating with a key player in the property industry, as we support them with the recruitment of a Commercial Negotiator on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Efficiently manage incoming calls and warmly greet office visitors
- Register and maintain updated records of potential tenants/purchasers
- Align applicant requirements with available property stock
- Coordinate and confirm property viewings while managing the viewing diary effectively
- Communicate valuable viewing feedback promptly to clients
- Serve as a central point of contact for clients, applicants, and potential purchasers
- Conduct negotiations for sales and leasing deals with the support of surveyors/agents
- Liaise with clients, purchasers, and solicitors, overseeing transactions through to completion
- Update software systems, generate reports, and ensure accurate database management
- Conduct credit checks and referencing as part of due diligence
- Handle general department administration tasks effectively
- Attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to take initiative
If this role resonates with you and your skills align, apply today with an up-to-date CV!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.