This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Nottingham (Hybrid Working)
Salary £11-£12 an hour (dependent on experience)
Temporary - Minimum 2/3 Months
Macildowie are excited to be working alongside a company based in Nottingham. The organisation are actively seeking a well organised and switched on individual to join the team as an Administrator to support the business.
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference to people's lives? Look no further; this role right here is for you! The organisation is a leading manufacturer based in Nottingham that prides itself on a great working culture. Due to it being a busy time of the year, the team are looking for someone to join the team in an admin capacity to support in communications and events planning.
This is a temporary, full-time position working Monday to Friday with 40 hours a week on a flexible basis. This position will be for a minimum of 2/3 months but has the potential to be extended. The business also offers a hybrid-working model of 3 days on site and the rest of the week can be from the comfort of your home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support across all functions and channels with day-to-day admin tasks.
- Inputting and updating data in the CRM system.
- Being responsible for external facing communications.
- Supporting on events by liaising with venues in the run-up and on the day.
- Assist in the creation, formatting, and proofreading of materials.
- Play a pivotal role in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our data records.
- Ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to facilitate communication and information flow.
The successful candidate
- Strong organisation and multitasking skills.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally.
- Copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Can adapt to pressured environments and projects.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.