This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Senior Accounts Leader
Senior Accounts Team Lead | Nottingham| Up to £70,000
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic and expanding Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre who are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team. Dedicated to connecting exceptional talent with outstanding opportunities, we firmly believe that this position presents a remarkable chance for a seasoned professional to advance their career further at a wonderful practice.
What will you be doing?
As the successful candidate, you will be supporting the partners and other accountants in their daily work. In this role, the Senior Accountant will play a crucial role in overseeing the financial operations and providing strategic guidance to our esteemed clients. The ideal candidate will possess a solid background in accounting, exceptional analytical skills, and a comprehensive understanding of financial regulations and compliance procedures:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations.
- Preparation of Personal Tax returns.
- Explaining Tax liabilities and Tax Planning opportunities for clients - previous experience desirable but not essential.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients and maintaining excellent working relationships.
- Support the various needs of the partners, developing reports and working on projects
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 5 years UK Practice experience
- Proven work experience as a Senior Accountant or similar role
- Strong experience with cloud-based accounting software such as Xero and/or QuickBooks.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, and best practices
- Proficient in financial analysis and reporting tools
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £70,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic culture and happy workplace
- Private medical insurance
- Active social committee.
Are you ready to make a lasting impact as a Senior Accountant?
Apply today - do not let this opportunity get away…
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.